Penn InTouch . . .
gives you secure access to your student information online.
To access Penn InTouch, log in by clicking the appropriate link below:
What is Penn InTouch?
Penn InTouch is the University's student gateway to academic, financial and profile information, including:
- Online registration and schedule planning tools
- Academic records and transcript orders
- Student billing and payment information
- Financial aid application status and awards
- Student loan application status, disbursements and loan history
- Student employment/work-study information and job listings
- Updating your emergency contacts and address information
- Privacy settings for release of academic and financial information to parents and others
- Direct Deposit enrollment for student refunds and work-study payroll
How do I access Penn InTouch?
Penn InTouch is accessible via a
Penn supported web browser.
Since Penn InTouch is a secure application, you must be a
currently enrolled or former student with a valid PennKey and password.
When is Penn InTouch Available?
Penn InTouch is normally available 24/7 except to allow for system maintenance
between 3:00 AM and 6:00 AM on Mondays. In addition, some functions within Penn InTouch
may be unavailable for brief periods during the evenings while we update student data.
University of Pennsylvania
Copyright © 2002, University of Pennsylvania. All rights reserved